|Age Group||Fall Season||Spring Season||High School||Spring Season 1 League||Spring Season 2 Leagues|
Accepting an offer to play for the Javanon FC indicates an agreement to the fee schedule above and the terms below. Fees cover professional training, teambuilding within Javanon, our cohesive club philosophy and currciulum, and all league, referee, tournament, administrative and facility fees for the year.
- Fees can be paid in advance and are due on the the 1st of each payment month. A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required upon team commitment. $35 fee added to deposit for payment plan options.
- Failure to pay player fees within fifteen (15) days of the due date will invoke the “no pay, no play” club policy. Players will be ineligible to participate in Javanon team practices, games and tournaments until payment is received. We realize that situations can arise that result in a financial strain on the family, in order to keep the player from being ineligible, we will work with the family only if notified promptly.
- Overpayments will be credited to 2021-2022 accounts. If a player does not return for the next season a refund will be processed in July 2021.
- Fee payments will not be refunded or excused because of absences or withdrawal from a team. The only exceptions are if the player provides to the Board documented proof of the inability to play for a full season (i.e. due to injury, family relocation, etc.) on a prorated basis, minus the non-refundable deposit.
- Volunteers: We can not run our nonprofit organization without your help and ask that each family support our club through volunteering. Opportunities include the Javanon Cup, club days, field and facility maintenance, 4v4 tournaments, etc.
- Javanon Rewards Program: Javanon offers rewards opportunities to help offset fees. These programs may include advertising sales for the Javanon Cup, Kroger Rewards, Benefit Mobile, and the Great Lakes Scrip Program. Please contact our club administrator if you have any questions.
- Uniforms: This is the second year of our uniform cycle; only players new to the club will need to purchase uniforms (2019-2020, 2020-2021) We are switching to Adidas in Fall 2021.
Javanon is the only youth soccer club in the area with our own onsite outdoor and indoor training complex, equipped with conference and meetings rooms.
Through our partnerships across Louisville, Elizabethtown and Southern Indiana, we cover our statewide footprint with access to more than 50 turf and natural grass fields. We own our hallowed training grounds and have purchased and graded more surrounding land, with long-term plans to enhance and augment our facilities.